Monday, October 15, 2007

A vision has been rekindled.

Time has passed.
Nothing has been written.
Thoughts have been thought, but nothing has been catalogued in this vast technological wasteland.
I need to write - I need to pray - I need to read - I need to think .......
I need to NOT be caught up with countless hours wasting my time watching TV and surfing the net.
Time is valuable - I have my wonderful and beautiful whanau (family) and the calling and mission the Lord has placed on my life - "to the least of these"

the vision of this blog is to verbalize my faith in various ways and on various topics. The joys and woes, the pain and the laughter, the challanges and the occasional delightfully easy paths and, of course, the daily struggles of straining to live the life that Jesus calls us too!

I pray that I will, in some way, journal the experiences I am experiencing, with the blessed life God has given me. I hope and pray the journey will draw me closer to HIM.

2 comments:

Wozza said...

Welcome Back brutha :-)

Wozza said...

look forward to seeing you real soon - bless you & yours